Sorry about the lack of updates, but I've been busy!
1) With the exception of one story (called "The Fighters Club"), Unda Vosari: Dark Corners is done.
2) I've outlined the entire series which is back up to some ungodly number of books that's likely to get cut again, but for now, it's a lofty goal.
3) Started a wiki. This is as much for me as other people. It does have a lot of info on upcoming books, what's already out and things like that.
4) Started a Twitter account. This is more a personal thing, but it keeps me in touch with folks.
5) Started a Tumblr account, which is more about my personal life than anything.
Also decided to start up a monthly series called Unda Vosari: Chronicles, which will go into the Mystic Isles and detail the War of the Mystics. That'll be a prequel/sequel series for Lorimarko, Eternia, Incor and the Villa (and the rest of the Outlands)... More on that later.