Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lack of updates, tons of progress.

Sorry about the lack of updates, but I've been busy!

1) With the exception of one story (called "The Fighters Club"), Unda Vosari: Dark Corners is done.

2) I've outlined the entire series which is back up to some ungodly number of books that's likely to get cut again, but for now, it's a lofty goal.

3) Started a wiki. This is as much for me as other people. It does have a lot of info on upcoming books, what's already out and things like that.

4) Started a Twitter account. This is more a personal thing, but it keeps me in touch with folks.

5) Started a Tumblr account, which is more about my personal life than anything.

Also decided to start up a monthly series called Unda Vosari: Chronicles, which will go into the Mystic Isles and detail the War of the Mystics. That'll be a prequel/sequel series for Lorimarko, Eternia, Incor and the Villa (and the rest of the Outlands)... More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment