Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update on Unda Vosari: Dark Corners and the pre-release of Chronicles!

Back in Phoenix and writing in full force again. What's that mean? Releases and updates!

First, Unda Vosari: Dark Corners. The only thing left to do is Janimba's story, which will put him back in the Holy Lands. Good thing - that's all that's left to do. Bad thing - it's on the computer which is currently in a box, and I don't have the room to put it up. I'll see if I can get the book off the drive and finish that story to (finally) release Dark Corners.

Next, Unda Vosari: Chronicles. Got the first three stories done, and they're about a thousand words each. I may eventually set the bar a bit higher (a thousand words a month is pretty easy), but for now, a thousand words is plenty (at least per chapter). I'll release them later this month (both January and February at once, then March sometime in the middle of next month).

Finally, the actual novel. Since it's in three parts, I'll admit I don't even have the first story done, but I've already started on the second and third story (and, yes, I do know how they will end). I'm hoping for a release sometime in 2012...

Meanwhile, check out the Unda Vosari wiki for Unda Vosari: Chronicles, as well as (hidden!) spoilers about the novels and updates on releases, articles and interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment